Summer Internships (June 14th through Sept. 7th, 2018) 330 hours
Administrative Professional (AP)
Program prepares individuals to be proficient office administrators and managers.
- Work with major software programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, and/or Microsoft Publisher).
- Experience with website design, spreadsheets, database creation/management, performing software training, computer support, and essential office procedures.
Business Administration-Management & Marketing (BAMM)
- Knowledge of advertising, public relations, market research, product development, PR, purchasing/ inventory control, sales, customer service, office/ retail management, management and supervision concepts, project planning and social media marketing. (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Survey Software.)
- Work with major software programs (Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
Graphic Arts (GA)
Curriculum emphasizes fundamental traditions of design through concept development, color, composition, image making, and typography.
- Experience with Adobe CC Software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Animate, and AfterEffects)
- Knowledge of print advertising and publication design (brochures, cd covers, magazines, advertising)
- Experience with web based design, layout and development including HTML, HTML5, Responsive Design, CSS/CSS3
Information Technology (IT)
All IT students have experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Products, Windows Clients, and UNIX/Linux administration, project management and basic networking and hardware fundamentals. Their curriculum also includes accounting, supervision, and technical writing.
The students also have one of two areas of emphasis:
- Systems Administration: advanced knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol Suite, Windows Clients & Server and UNIX/Linux systems administration, Apache and network security, computer forensics & ethical hacking.