Medical Coding & Billing
Available at the State College Main Campus
South Hills School of Business & Technology has teamed up with The American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC®) to bring you this online hybrid learning opportunity to help you prepare for the Certified Professional Coder (CPC®) and Certified Professional Biller (CPB™) exams.
Prepare for your career in just 9 months! Classes begin January 6, 2020.
This online hybrid coding & billing certification program includes:
- Online hybrid learning environment where a part of the program is completed at home on your schedule
- Two evening class sessions each week at our Main Campus in State College
- Certified instructors to help keep you on track
- All books and materials needed to supplement your online curriculum
- Practice test and 1 (one) actual certification test for either billing or coding, administered at our Main Campus
- Membership in AAPC® for a year
Course fees include all books and materials as well as one certification exam. Schedule an admissions visit to apply. Financial Aid may be available to those who qualify. Call Jeff Stachowski at 1-888-282-7427 or email at email@example.com to find out more.