Summer Internships (June through September) 330 hours
Administrative Professional (AP)
Program prepares individuals to be proficient office administrators and managers.
- Work with major software programs (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, and/or Microsoft Publisher).
- Experience in project management web based programs and VOIP phone systems.
- Practical knowledge of conference call programs such as Skype, GoToMeeting and Meeting One.
- Experience with website design, spreadsheets, database creation/management, performing software training, computer support, and essential office procedures.
- Event planning processes and procedures.
Business Administration-Management & Marketing (BAMM)
- Knowledge of marketing, advertising, public relations, market research, product development, PR, purchasing/ inventory control, sales, customer service, office/ retail management, management and supervision concepts, project planning and social media marketing. (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Work with major software programs (Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint, Survey Monkey, Constant Contact, and SalesForce.com).
Graphic Arts (GA)
Curriculum emphasizes fundamental traditions of design through concept development, color, composition, image making, and typography.
- Experience with Adobe CC Software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Animate, and AfterEffects)
- Knowledge of print advertising and publication design (brochures, cd covers, magazines, advertising)
- Experience with web based design, layout and development including HTML, HTML5, Responsive Design, CSS/CSS3
Information Technology (IT)
All IT students have experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Products, Windows and Linux operating systems, project management, hardware and basic networking and programming fundamentals. Their curriculum also includes technical writing.
The students also have one of two areas of emphasis:
- Systems Administration: advanced knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol Suite, Windows Clients & Server and UNIX/Linux systems administration, Apache, and network security & ethical hacking.