The Career Services office at South Hills has kicked off its annual "Brown Bag Speaker Series" with a session for the Information Technology students featuring Ellen Thorne of InFocus Corporation.
- Administrative Medical Assistant
- Administrative Professional
- Bright Outlook Occupations
- Business Administration: Accounting
- Business Administration: Management & Marketing
- Career Services
- Criminal Justice
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Drones @ South Hills
- Engineering Technology
- Financial Aid
- Graphic Arts
- Health Information Technology
- Information Technology
- IT Active Living Project
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
- My Story
- Press Releases
- SHSBT Blog
- Software Development and Programming
- Specialized Technology Degree
- Student Clubs
South Hills and S.C.O.R.E. have joined forces to hold Constant Contact seminars.
We're very proud to have sponsored Liz Ladrido, Madison Mazza, Sue Mazza, and Serafina Mazza as they ran in the State College Free to Breathe Run/Walk 5K on September 20.
Centre County Commissioner Michael Pipe recently toured the South Hills School of Business & Technology main campus in State College.