Careers at South Hills
If you want to join an organization that is truly changing peoples’ lives, South Hills School of Business & Technology could be just the place for you. There are many things about South Hills that make it a smart choice for students, but our employees can tell you that it's also a great place to work.
Our faculty and staff enjoy the benefits and advantages of working in a smaller setting that enables them to know each other on a personal level and encourages team building that ultimately enhances the quality of service to our students. The South Hills team works well together and genuinely cares for our students' welfare.
South Hills is full of enthusiastic, passionate, committed people - employees and students alike!
Status Update Issued on 11-14-2018
The Accounting Instructor position has been filled.
We have made our selection. Thank you to everyone who applied for your interest in a career at South Hills School of Business & Technology.
Date Announced: 10/29/2018
Campus/Location: Altoona, PA
South Hills is seeking to hire a qualified individual for an Admissions Representative position at our Altoona Campus.
Function of Position
Responsible for meeting with prospective students and/or parents in order to qualify, advise, and enroll students.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule appointments with prospective students, and when appropriate, with their parents/legal guardians. Interview prospective students and describe the various program offerings of South Hills School.
- Answer and return lead calls, emails and miscellaneous correspondence as deemed necessary.
- Maintain contact with prospective students in all levels of the admissions process.
- Assist applicants with the Admissions process to include obtaining transcripts, schedule entrance assessments, complete enrollment papers and other required admissions processes.
- Recommend appropriate admissions decisions for each applicant to the Director of Admissions.
- Arrange class visits with faculty and prospective student to ensure motivation and retention.
- Assist Financial Aid Staff with obtaining necessary Financial Aid documents and information.
- Collect and maintain database information including lead sources and other required admissions fields. Log all appointments and contacts.
- Assist with all admissions related events.
- Attend admissions meetings, along with other seminars and conferences as deemed necessary.
Supervision of Admissions Representatives
Reports directly to the Director of Admissions.
Knowledge equivalent to an Associate’s Degree. Proficient with current computer applications (Outlook + calendar, databases, Excel, social media). Previous admissions or sales experience preferred. Must be able to pass a criminal record check and child abuse clearance.
Send cover letter and résumé to Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org.