Information for K–12 School Counselors,
Teachers, & School Staff
School counselors, teachers, and school staff play an important role in their students' lives. They often provide invaluable guidance as students consider their options for a post-secondary education. The purpose of this page is to make it as easy as possible for counselors, teachers, and other school staff members to find information about our school and our admissions process to provide to your students, plan a school field trip to a South Hills event, communicate with our staff, and more.
- Saturday, December 7, 2019 is Major League Hacking's Local Hack Day: Build Day at our Altoona Campus! Build Day is a day-long global hackathon where you can bring your ideas to life by building new projects and working together with others. Students of all skill levels can participate in workshops and talks with a community around the world. Click here to register a student to particpate.
- Registration is open for our Winter 2020 Campus Visit Day!
Students are invited to join us on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 from 9:30AM–1:00PM at either our State College Main Campus or our Altoona Campus.
• Click here to register a single student
• Click here to register a group for a class trip
- Find downloadable South Hills publications like the school catalog, the South Hills Viewbook, and our new Specialized Associate Degree Program Fact Sheets at www.southhills.edu/publications.
- Customized group visits are available for K-12 students, clubs, staff, and faculty! Our staff will work with you to plan and design your visit to fit your needs and schedule. Choose from activities including: STEM/STEAM presentations, Chapter 339 Activities for Career Awareness & Exploration, campus tours, classroom visits, and much more. Click here to request a customized South Hills visit for your class!
- Specialized Associate Degree Programs
- Student Life at South Hills
- South Hills Career Quiz
- Request Information About South Hills
- Online Application
- Admissions Requirements
- Financial Aid
- Information About Internships
- School Catalog, View Book, Program Info Sheets, and other publications
- Pennsylvania's Chapter 339 Plan