Online Medical Coding & Billing Diploma
Available at State College and Altoona
Now is the Time
Complete this form to request more information about South Hills School of Business & Technology’s specialized associate degree programs and classes!
South Hills School of Business & Technology has teamed up with The American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC®) to bring you this online hybrid learning opportunity to help you prepare for the Certified Professional Coder (CPC®) and Certified Professional Biller (CPB™) exams.
Prepare for your career in just 10 months!
This online hybrid coding & billing certification program includes:
- Online hybrid learning environment where a part of the program is completed at home on your schedule
- Two evening class sessions each week in either the State College or Altoona campus
- Certified instructors to help keep you on track
- All books and materials needed to supplement your online curriculum
- Practice test and 1 (one) actual certification test for either billing or coding, administered at either State College or Altoona campus
- Membership in AAPC® for a year
Course fees include all books and materials as well as one certification exam. Schedule an admissions visit to apply. Financial Aid may be available to those who qualify. For State College call Ellie Sievers at 1-888-282-7427 or email email@example.com to find out more.
For Altoona email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Complete Course List
Medical Coding and Billing Course List for 2021
|Anatomy & Physiology
|Medical Coding I
|Medical Coding II
|MCB PROGRAM TOTAL CREDITS
|MCB PROGRAM TOTAL HOURS
|498 Clock Hours
Meet the Faculty
Tasha King, CPC, CPC-I, CRC
State College Main Campus
• Certified Professional Coder (CPC) AAPC 2018
• Certified Risk Adjustment Coder (CRC) AAPC 2020
• Approved Instructor (CPC-I) AAPC 2020