Federal Pell Grant (PELL)
Pell grants are awarded to students who demonstrate exceptional financial need as defined by the Federal government.
Grant amounts are determined by the student’s “Expected Family Contribution” (EFC), which is indicated on his/her Student Aid Report (SAR). This information is only made available through the completion and submission of the student’s FAFSA.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Having earned less than a Bachelor’s degree.
- Having graduated from high school or earned a GED.
- Enroll at least half-time in a program of study.
- Must complete a FAFSA.
- EFC is within eligible ranges.
- Maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
Contact our Financial Aid office if you have any questions.