Students from all walks of life—just out of high school or returning after years in the working world—find South Hills classes and programs to be both challenging and practical.
The skills and knowledge they acquire because of caring faculty, hands-on internship and other experiences, and hard work prepare them for new careers, job advancement, and more fulfilling lives.
Student Clubs at South Hills
- Alumni Association
- Circle K International (Kiwanis Collegiate Club) — only in Lewistown
- Club IT
- C.O.P.S. (Community Outreach and Public Service Club)
- Health Careers Club
- PBL (Phi Beta Lambda)
- Student Forum — only in Altoona and State College
- Tutors — only in Lewistown and State College
- Yearbook — only in Lewistown